Course – “Robbed” The Jewish Roots of Christianity – Starts 8th July Claire Prytz will be running another course at Gracepoint, starting on the 8th July. It’s called “Robbed” and focuses on the Jewish roots of Christianity.
If you attended her last course “addicted to the presence of God” you’ll know that this one will be just as exciting and full of Bible revelation.
The Jewish roots of Christianity
• God does not leave us in the dark regarding future events
• The Ages and the Bible as a Book of 7’s (touching on the Rapture and Tribulation) Daniel 70 Weeks
• Why is there a separation between the Jew and Gentile? A lesson in history.
• The Appointed times of the Lord
• Whatever happened to the Sabbath?
• Feast of Unleavened Bread
• First Fruits
• Shavuot (Pentecost)
• Feast of Trumpets
• Rosh Hashanah
• ‘One New Man’: the bringing together of Jew and Gentile
• What about the Torah? The elephant in the room